1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Howdy all.....

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Opus2000, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Opus2000

Opus2000 Distinguished Member

Apr 7, 2001

First let me apologize for my lack of absence and seeminlgy abondoning this forum...that was never my intention.

When I got married last year I was getting very worn down with all that I was doing at the time.

Being Apogee's tech support, beta testing, having a wife now and also being Apogee's repair tech as well loads the brain and body down considerably. It was hard for me to get back into forums and helping people out! I'm sure most of you who remember me here can attest to that!

Anyways, I'm back around but not full time. I'm not the computer geek that I used to be in terms of knowing the new technology and so forth..

Hopefully I can be of as much help as possible but will be primarily focusing on mixing techniques and hardware stuff...as I have moved into that realm lately.

So, hope to see some familiar faces around here and back to some good ol' fun!

Opus :twisted:
  2. audiokid

audiokid Chris Staff Resource Member

Mar 20, 2000
    Prince George, BC
    Home Page:
    AWESOME! man, it's nice to hear from you Gary. What forum are you moderating lol?
  3. Opus2000

Apr 7, 2001

We'll see about that one!

Good to be back...for a while for some reason my computer wouldn't even let me log on to any forums! Too lazy to fix it....Redid my laptop and all is well again!

Be good to get back into the RO world again! Kind of missed it!

4. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

Jul 2, 2002
    77 Sunset Lane.
    and we missed you too Gary! Welcome back ..
  5. Doublehelix

Doublehelix Distinguished Member

Oct 7, 2001
    Yo Gary! Welcome back man, we missed you! Glad to hear you are still kicking!!!
  6. Opus2000

Apr 7, 2001

How the hell are you?!

Yup, still kicking and screaming and fighting...lol