1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

I love my NS10s but....

Discussion in 'Monitoring / Headphones' started by pancake03, Nov 14, 2005.

1. pancake03

pancake03 Guest

I've been mixing on my NS10s for two years now and I feel that I am in need of another set of speakers as a suplement to the NS10s. Mainly to make a mix sound big, fat and loud in order to impress clients but also to get some more low end. I would also like them as another reference when I'm mixing.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to which speakers would make a great pair together with the NS10s?

thanks

2. Stilus

Stilus Guest

I have Yamaha NS-10M, the new Dynaudio Acoustics BM5A Compact and Dynaudio Acoustics BM15A. They're great!

3. axel

axel Guest

yeah... Dynos are great, and if you look into something "big. (very) loud and bassy" and still flat enough to mix for any playback system give genelecs a listen. just my 2cents :D

4. audiowkstation

audiowkstation Active Member

You could get a pair of subs to compliment your NS10's.

5. Stilus

Stilus Guest

Or... the best I've ever heard: ADAM S3A or Dynaudio AIR 20. Gelenecs sounds too much "hi-fi" for my taste.

Sorry for my English... :oops:

6. i have a par of genelc 3060a monitros, i love em, very lttiel fatigue with these and just the right amount of coloration if you ask me. should be good witha pair of ns 10s

7. Mario-C.

Mario-C. Active Member