1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

I need some info

Discussion in 'Recording' started by chrissugar, Jun 16, 2003.

1. chrissugar

chrissugar Guest

The Ensoniq Paris DAW has an internal mix diferent than the other workstations because they included a nonlinear algorithm and the sound is very close to the sound of analog mixing consoles. It will change the sound depending how much you push the fader on each channel.
    I read that there is a freeware VST channel strip plugin that is the exact replica of the Paris EQ and the nonlinear algorithm. Although I'm not a big fan of plugins I would like to see what this plug can do because the Paris is considered one of the best sounding DAWs by some top engineers.
    I did some search for this plug for an hour with no results. Anyone here has, used or heard about this plugin. Where can I find it? A link?

chrissugar

2. Alécio Costa - Brazil

Alécio Costa - Brazil Well-Known Member

why did they stop Paris?
    Dm800 ws big also and now it is accumulating dust on here
    :(

3. The Paris did always get good ink- don't know about a virtual channel strip. Doc

4. chrissugar

chrissugar Guest

I have the response from an other forum so I will give the answer for my question here, maybe others would like to try this plugin.
    The link is http://
    I like the sound of this eq.

chrissugar

5. falkon2

falkon2 Well-Known Member

Woo! More free stuff!* Falk has gotten all excited.

Thanks for the heads up and the link. Will try out the next time I take audio out for a spin.

*Though I do feel a little guilty staring at the "Donation" button.