1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

i need sounds

Discussion in 'Recording' started by -andrea-, Mar 9, 2006.

1. -andrea-

-andrea- Guest

i need sounds (guitar and drum expecially) of backstreet boys and britney spears songs....so i need the sounds of max martin's song from late 90's...i want it that way 4 example :roll: please don't kill me for this request :D

sorry for my english, i'm italian!

2. Zoro

Zoro Guest

I think you are in the wrong forum, just download one of those progs that allowed you to get wathever music you need, is pretty easy.:)
  3. -andrea-

-andrea- Guest

what kind of program?
  4. zemlin

zemlin Distinguished Member

Sep 4, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    Home Page:
    or buy some karaoke CDs.
  5. -andrea-

-andrea- Guest

uhm, i dont need the instrumental versions... i need sounds...akai, sf2, gig, or vst instruments...
  6. Zoro

Zoro Guest

Ha, then google up something like: vst.com and you'd see.
  7. pr0gr4m

pr0gr4m Distinguished Member

Feb 9, 2005
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    You're looking for a sound library of early 90's pop tune sounds. I don't think there is one. Get yourself a good workstation keyboard, a ton of effects and processors a great sample library, and you'll be on your way to boy band stardom.
  8. -andrea-

-andrea- Guest

yes :)

at the moment i dont have the money to buy a keyboard, processors....

i hope that someone have a good library :roll:
  9. Zoro

Zoro Guest

If you already have a a Computer and a DAW, like I said before, just get some VST's, a lot of them are free, including effects and instruments.:)
  10. -andrea-

-andrea- Guest

thanx....but i need that kind of sounds... :roll: i could obtain that with virtual instruments and effects, but it seems so hard to do.... :?