1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Is there anything that do this?

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by Janecorec, Mar 14, 2002.

  1. Janecorec

    Janecorec Guest

    I want to combine a couple of monitor systems to one or more recording setup.

    My demands: 2 or 3 fullrange outputs with switches.
    Volume controls would be nice to adjust volume betrween subs and "tops"(couldn't find the right word)

    Then it would be very nice to be able to have different inputs so i couldswitch between the recording unit, cd player...

    Now do any of you guys know anything that does this, a rack unit if possible.
  2. mapostel

    mapostel Guest

    Hi Johan,

    could this be it: Martinsound MonitorMAX ?
    It only has two monitor ways. Maybe it helps.


  3. td

    td Guest

  4. sapplegate

    sapplegate Active Member

    Furman also makes a piece for this purpose, except it doesn't have separate adjustment for subs and satellites.

    Check it out at http://www.furmansound.com/SRM-80.html

Share This Page