1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

is waves not for LE?

Discussion in 'Recording' started by thevessels, Aug 27, 2003.

1. thevessels

thevessels Guest

is waves only for tdm? not le?
    awwww
    teehee
    -chris

2. Alécio Costa - Brazil

Alécio Costa - Brazil Well-Known Member

But Le reads RTas, right?
    For example, the TDM bundle, the basic entry package, has Q4, Q10, C1, Paz, etc also as RTAS versions.

3. Gary Gidak

Gary Gidak Member

Waves RTAS will work with PTLE. I've been using the Gold Bundle with Pro Tools 5.1, for over a year now. It works very well, but beware - the reverbs are CPU hogs. They take a lot of power. Other than that, it's great stuff.

4. SHINEBOXNJ

SHINEBOXNJ Guest

you dont need to buy the TDM bundle for the Rtas stuff, the native bundle will ship with direct x and rtas... at least thats what i gather from what i have read.

Waves definitely does work on LE

5. Alécio Costa - Brazil

Alécio Costa - Brazil Well-Known Member

but the tdm bundle would put ya in a safer position, at least I see like this. If ya decide to go TDM, then ya have both cards under the pockets.

6. SHINEBOXNJ

SHINEBOXNJ Guest

I suppose, but that is if you have the $$ to put out more money now for something you may or may not use.
    Most people that get LE systems dont jump into an HD or TDM system right away.

Plus this dude has been talking about getting crackedplug-ins so i dont think he has that money.

-Mark