1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Julan, About your SCII card.....

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by sixpence, May 30, 2002.

1. sixpence

sixpence Guest

Did you stop using it because you had no need for it or you weren't happy with it..

I've ordered SampleCell II Plus card through some friends in the US who are over in 3 weeks ($199 from the digistore: $227 inc shipping) they've got it now so i'll just be waiting until they come over to get it.. I'll be using it instead of an S2000 in my PC 001 setup.... Hopefully ;)

2. RandomGuest

RandomGuest Guest

The SC cards are supposed to have the lowest latency arround.. beter even than the software version!

I just never used mine, I had picked it up second hand....

Thats all... I swapped it for an MBox which I just gave to my assistant as a going away present - he's going freelance (and probably to university in Sept) He had been with me for 2 years!

:)

3. Kev

Kev Well-Known Member

Jules,
    That's a nice and very smart going away present.
    You're a gem. :tu:

4. Mike Simmons

Mike Simmons Active Member

Home Page:
    Jules,

Thanks for being a great moderator!

5. sixpence

sixpence Guest

Looking for another assitant? :D :p

Anyway I've posted the cheque for my iBook... MBox is next for recording gigs.

6. Linwood

Linwood Guest

I love my SCII card. Love the interface. Very easy to edit. I use it mainly for drum samples. With only 32megs, I find it works well for that purpose.

Linwood

http://www.bellmusicproductions.com