1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Just got my Distressor

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by J-MADD, Jan 7, 2005.

1. J-MADD

J-MADD Active Member

Aug 19, 2004
    Home Page:
    Well, this works great for my vocals. I gotta say I really like it.
    Just thought I would pass it on.
  2. Reggie

Reggie Distinguished Member

Dec 20, 2004
    You lucky son of a #$@%* I don't even wanna hear about it.
    Just kidding; actually let me know if you try it on snare, kick, and bass also.

3. Kage_12

Kage_12 Guest

Justin -- When do I get to hear some of those vocal tracks?

Reggie -- It's Kevin from Sylas, when do I get to hear some of this new stuff you guys have been working on?
  4. Reggie

Reggie Distinguished Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Hey man, looks like us south miserians are all over this board.
    It will probably be a couple weeks before I have some stuff ready. Drums are done, guitars are mostly done, bass is almost done, vocals need to be done. And I think I am gonna get a UAD studio pack effects card next to help with the mixing (I'm not too keen on the compressors/limiters on my Powercore). Of course, I'm so picky it may never be finished. :D :x :cry: :?

Aren't you guys going through some kind of internal restructuring right now? I thought I saw memos from a couple sources in upper-middle management....
  5. Kage_12

Kage_12 Guest

Restructuring rumors are true. The documents in question were not forged. All is well, though, for I believe that from the ashes of this "restructuring" the company (Sylas Inc.) will go on to do great things.

Look for an official Press Release at some point in the future concerning this internal restructuring.