1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

KRK Rokit8

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by norm, May 6, 2004.

1. norm

norm Guest

Has anyone use KRK Rokit8 ? Is it good? I planing to get speaker for my studio but I have no idae which speaker is good and not so expensive. Can its compare with Genelec 1029?
  2. bluewater

bluewater Guest

I just got my new pair of RP8's today and they are wonderful. Very detailed and smooth. It's like someone turned the lights on and unstopped my ears.
  3. I just picked up a pair of RP8's, and they're amazing. KRK has always made amazing monitors, and the fact that a pair of RP8's is just about 500 bucks is the best feature. How KRK made these monitors, which sound so good, for so cheap, is beyond me... I love these spekers. they are probably some of the smoothest, most responsive out there!
  4. AudioGaff

AudioGaff Distinguished Member

Feb 23, 2001
    Silicon Valley
    I too have been surprised by the KRK RP8's as being low end decent monitors. It seems you really get your moneys worth out of them. Much better than the Alesis and some of the others in the same price catagory.
  5. Has anyone heard the KRK V82's yet? I have been wondering how they differ from the original V8's
  6. Bhennies

Bhennies Guest

I have the single v8's, and personally don't really like the v88. I think they are a bit unrealistic (too bassy) but I heard a lot of people mixing hip/ hop and r&b like them. The v8's are great though- I find them superior to the mackie's but really the ultimate say goes to my ns10's.