1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Kudo's to Izotope for listening!

Discussion in 'Recording' started by csi, Feb 23, 2009.

1. csi

csi Active Member

January 30th Izotope released Ozone 4, which after working with this plug it is excellent in my opinion. However with as great as it is I along with others had a difficult time reading the general options text, another company putting gray over black. So I sent them an email asking them to look into this. I am sure not because of my email but within TWO WEEKS they released an update with a brightness control for this issue. Amazing!
    Two weeks!! That, in my mind, is unprecedented. In my years of working with software I've never seen a company address an issue that quickly. So kudo's to Izotope .

If you own Ozone 4 and would like to promote ultra fast adjustments such as this then please take a moment to shoot them an email telling them what a great job they did! I know I will.
    iZotope, Inc - Audio Processing Technology and Plug-Ins for Pro Tools, VST, MAS, Audio Unit, and DirectX