1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Kurt Foster for man of the year

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by mikE@THECAVE, Dec 28, 2004.

1. mikE@THECAVE

mikE@THECAVE Guest

most knowledgeable with Audio Gaff a close second
    thanks guys

2. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

:shock: Thanks Mike!

3. iznogood

iznogood Member

congratulations!

4. Ammitsboel

Ammitsboel Member

:shock: Congrats Kurt! :cool:
    Keep up the good work.

5. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

Henrik & iznogood,

Thanks for the support and your contributions to RO's content .. you have both been great! ...

Here's to an even better year for RO ... great things on the way ...

6. Ammitsboel

Ammitsboel Member

Thanks Kurt,
    I wish you and all the other memebers of RO a happy new year!

7. AudioGaff

AudioGaff Well-Known Member

I'll take the appreciation where I can get it, Thanks! Nothing wrong with being labeled 2nd place around here...

8. therecordingart

therecordingart Well-Known Member

I agree....the past few months of reading through this site I've gone from doing crap work and not knowing it to doing work I can respect and knowing where I can improve. Thanks for the help!

9. Big_D

Big_D Well-Known Member

Since we're handing out ata boy's here, I have a few for the list,

Kurt and Gaff, thanks I've learned more from you 2 in 6 months than I could in 10 years on my own. Thanks for getting me going in the right direction.

Dog, a little of everything, thanks man!

Xavier, My voice is old and tired but you helped me make the most out of it. Thanks!

David, I know I'm a MIDI idiot but your patience made it easy, Thanks!

Rod and Steve, Accoustics is one tough subject but I'm learning, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

And lastly audiokid for giving us all a place to do this. :cool:

Happy New Year Everyone, and here's to a year even better than the last. :!:

10. mikE@THECAVE

mikE@THECAVE Guest

yea all you guys are great it sure helps to get your advise on all this expensive equipment.Its hard to judge something when you dont have the background of using quality equipment.And shelling out your hard earned cash is not easy when you dont have a clue what your doing.

11. J-MADD

J-MADD Active Member

Thanks everyone, this site has taught me things about recording that I don't know I ever would have learned had I not stumbled across it.

Congrats Kurt and AudioGaff!

Justin

12. David French

David French Well-Known Member

Big_D, thank YOU (BladeSG and Randyman too!) for contributing with your wealth of computer knowledge. You ought to be a mod IMO.

13. audiokid

audiokid Staff

14. maintiger

maintiger Well-Known Member

Aye, aye. I second the motions. Congrats to Big tree, Kurt, Audiogaff, Dave, Phil and the rest of the mod crew. Most of all a big thanks to all of our members and Happy New year to all!
    (y) (y)

15. maintiger

maintiger Well-Known Member

And by the way, I agree with Dave about Big D's computer knowledge contributions- thank you- and I second the mod thing!

16. ShellTones

ShellTones Guest

Thanks to all--and especially Kurt and AudioGaff who have graciously responded to PM inquiries.

17. claude

claude Guest

I agree............Kurt, AudioGaff, and all the rest...........A Great Bunch of Helpful, patient Guys. Thanks to all and Happy New Year to All!!

18. mikE@THECAVE

mikE@THECAVE Guest

im getting emotional now.Id also like to say thanks Sebatron and Alan Hyatt :cool: They have really helped me alot not only with info but also with the great products they have design for us.I want a Thorax bad (y) (y) happy new year brothers

19. Big_D

Big_D Well-Known Member

David, Chris, Xavier:

Wow!, thanks for the support guys. I'm glad to hear someone finds my drivel useful. You guys are the best.

I missed a few people on my first post, :oops: but thanks go out to Phil, Ben, Jeremy, and JoeH also, your knowledge has been invaluble. :cool:

Have a great year everyone!

20. golli

golli Active Member

I seem to have missed this poll. :oops:

But my vote would have gone Kurt's way.