Laugh your ass off!

Discussion in 'Mastering' started by audiowkstation, Feb 10, 2003.

1. audiowkstation

audiowkstation Active Member

A sucker born every day.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaker tweak (get a load of this BS)

2. Alécio Costa - Brazil

Alécio Costa - Brazil Well-Known Member

what the hell is that!
    LOL

3. audiowkstation

audiowkstation Active Member

It is called snake oil Alecio.

To mate a horn to a driver, you must have a phase plug. Very tight tolarances, very exact to work properly. Those are the equivalent of a paper cup connected to your speaker with a hole in the bottom.

BS is it gets.

People that subscribe to that, deserve it.

4. They're here, Bill. Hide your your cobalt-filled, tube-amps from hell. These creatures just luvvvvvvvvvv cobalt.

5. Michael Fossenkemper

Michael Fossenkemper Distinguished past mastering moderator Well-Known Member

I think cupping your ears would give you the same effect.

6. realdynamix

realdynamix Well-Known Member

:d: Now, why didn't I think of that, sorta like plastic hubcaps at wheels-Mart, you could really focus in on the bass with those things pointing at you.

They also make great RAM AIR intake ports for
    your Holly 2br stock 64 Ford Galaxy, but you have to cut a hole through the hood.

The Moonsters will buy them up to add to their list of high end products. Then I'll think about it once it has a big name, after all...it has to be good then...right?.

--Rick

7. arnoldb

arnoldb Guest

How to destroy your sound in one easy step. :d:

8. Gary Gidak

Gary Gidak Member

Hey Guys,

I've written a book entitled "How To Spot A Con Man." I'd be happy to send you a copy. Just post your credit card numbers, along with expiration dates, and I'll make sure you get one! ;)

9. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

In the same vein.... Bridge For Sale! Popular route, crossing well known Harbor in Metro Area on Eastern Saboard. Interested parties please respond with Money Order made out to "C.ASH" in the amount of $1,000 as ernest depost. C. Ash & Co. :s:

10. cjenrick

cjenrick Active Member

I don't know, I kinda like the product. It could double as so many things. Like one of those dog collars that keep your dog from scratching itself to death, or maybe an art deco lamp shade, or a bottomless bedpan, ...