1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

LavryBlue - Universal Audio 2192

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by claude, Oct 6, 2004.

1. claude

claude Guest

I really hate to ask this question..........but I have no way to locally audition for myself. My setup is a Panasonic DA7, Eventide Eclipse.Kurzweil Rumour, Masterlink, Alesis HD24, 2 API 512c, Langevin DVC, Great River 1MNV. I do mostly R&B, Gospel, Funk. My questions are, has anyone used either of these converters. based on my info, which would you choose or suggest. Thanks
  2. Massive Mastering

Massive Mastering Distinguished Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Chicago area, IL, USA
    Home Page:
    I've used both and I feel confident, no, CONFIDENT in suggesting the Lavry Blue Series.

Absolutely amazing - And of course, you can use them at different rates if necessary (depending on the situation, of course).
  3. AudioGaff

AudioGaff Distinguished Member

Feb 23, 2001
    Silicon Valley
    The Lavry is good stuff but I have not used it - yet. I have used the UA 2192 quite a few times now and I really like the way it sounds. Good enough to make it on my must have wish list.
  4. claude

claude Guest

Thanks for the info, John & AudioGaff. I've got about 8 days to make a decision. Anyone else care to chime in?