1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Logic Environment. PLease Help!!

Discussion in 'Logic' started by che47, Jun 16, 2005.

1. che47

che47 Guest

Hi there,
    Just wondering if anyone could possibly help me. I am trying to build and environment layer in logic purely for controlling my Korg Ea1. I dont have a huge knowledge of midi but i know a afair share. I have previously used and made environment layer for other hardware devices, e.g my microkorg. I understand that the hardware device (synth) parameters/knobs all transmit messages on devifferent control channels, right? This is the case with the microkorg which i why i can assign different environment objects to different control channels. However acordingly to korg the ea1 only transmitts on two controller channels 98/99. When i twidde different knobs on the ea1 logic reconnises different controllers channles ranging from 0-127. However in the environment it only recognises it as 98 99. I found this on the korg site. I understand the 98 and 99 channel part but under the colums part 1 and part two there are more numbers e.g cut off 3/8 resonace 3/9..........etc What are these?what do they mean?Perhaps this may solve my problem.
    thanks for looking cheers
    Chris

http://www.korg.com/downloads/pdf/eaermidicc.pdf