1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Logic express 7

Discussion in 'Logic' started by curtaincall, Jul 11, 2005.

1. curtaincall

curtaincall Guest

I just got logic express 7 and for some reason I can't get any audio anywhere to come out. I haven't recorded anything but I was just looking through the loop samples and none of them are preview playing for me has anyone had the same problem or a similar problem and know how to fix it? Thanks
  2. iznogood

iznogood Guest

it easily fixed..... just read the manual!! :shock:

don't you there's anything about using software that you have to figure out for yourself??

i'm completely selftaught and it took some sweat.... but it's not impossible.... and it makes me proud..... 8)

good luck

(a hint.... audio hardware & drivers in the audio menu)
  3. curtaincall

curtaincall Guest

Hey that is a really good idea except for one problem, I don't have the manual. I bought this item off ebay and it didn't come with a manual...stupid I know. If you have any other suggestions please let me know thanks
  4. curtaincall

curtaincall Guest

actually thanks for the little tip i had to relaunch the drivers with the correct settings because I currently do not have an interface set up. it works perfectly now thanks
  5. gdoubleyou

gdoubleyou Distinguished Member

Mar 19, 2003
    Kirkland WA
    Home Page:
    The online help is the manual. Also when you installed the app it should have placed a shortcut to the docs on your desktop.