1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

London Town

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Mixerman, Sep 4, 2001.

1. Mixerman

Mixerman Active Member

Feb 27, 2001
    If this is the song you wish to mix, please post your preferred format below. This song has 24 tracks total, and is currently on Pro Tools 16bit/44.1khtz format.

I appologize for the second sign-up, but giving a choice of mix was not the original plan. Please only sign-up for ONE mix.

2. wfturner

wfturner Guest

I'll choose this one.

I feel it's a sleeper waiting for
    someone to bring out the best in it.
    Not sure I can do it but would like
    to give it a shot

Need .wav

William F. Turner
  3. audiowkstation

audiowkstation Active Member

Jun 29, 2001
    Me too!

Wav. would be my preference at this time.

(computer problems with a hard drive dying...see computing)...But I can find a way to reload Stools also...(my disc has a big ole booger on it)...
  4. NEVE8068

NEVE8068 Guest

I am interested in mixing this one. I can Accept it on the original format of PRO TOOLS 16bit 44.1. That will work fime for me.- Mark
  5. NEVE8068

NEVE8068 Guest

Sorry diregard my last post The Mixerman has assigned me to duties on Here AGAIN so I guess I will be mixing that one sorry about the confusion.
    Mark OWEN
  6. jazzius

jazzius Guest

Hi -- i'm new to this forum. Is this what i think it sounds like?-- your offering a multitrack to be remixed?. If so, i'm definately interested. I'm a mastering engineer who wants to get into mixing (i've produced my own stuff in the past).I have access to a 4 mix card protools system (now) and also maybe Neve and SSL consoles (in the next couple of months. Could someone fill me in on what this is all about. cheers
  7. jazzius

jazzius Guest

ps--i've got a broadband net connection so could download the files from someone. come on chaps, i'm well keen -- Daz
  8. Hayleck

Hayleck Guest

I would like to mix this one, sounds like there's a lot of stuff going on which will be fun to mix, plus I don't get a chance to mix this style very much.

I'll be using Digi 001 on a Mac, so...

SDII files, 44.1khz, 16bit.

I'd prefer the files on CD, and I can help burn CDs copies, and send them on from me, if that would help spread the labor.

andy hayleck
    ballmer, merryland
  9. Mixerman

Mixerman Active Member

Feb 27, 2001
    Mark Owen, you can mix this one if you want. I just wanted you to take care of Here Again because you're in Cleveburg. Since your doing the 2" and Radar transfers for me, you can mix whatever the hell you want.

PUt Mark down for this one.

10. zap

zap Guest

I'm in on this baybee

WAV's on CD-R would make life the easiest for me, but I think I can hack almost any file format except possibly protools! (Or maybe if I download PTFREE and it can export to WAV? Never tried that...)

I'm in Sweden, btw :)

11. I choose this one (London Towne).

MixerMan says there's no limit to how many sign
    up, and I was out of touch all week, so sorry if
    this is a bit late.

I will want WAV files (highest resolution being
    used) on data CD-R, if possible.
  12. E1

E1 Guest

Can I sign up for this too?

I believe that the best format will be in a form of 24bit wav or aiff files exported for the whole length of project...
    At least this is the way i sving projects between DAWs here...
    Should fit to 1 CDROM too...
  13. Rader Ranch

Rader Ranch Guest

howdy folks (uzdratvutsya Ivan ;) )...i've got a few folks info already, but could those who haven't already please email me your addresses? i'm hoping to start mailing stuff by the end of the week...it's:

14. audiowkstation

audiowkstation Active Member

Jun 29, 2001
    Here is my address.

Looking forward to this...let me know if you need anything.

B Roberts
    PO Box 1106
    Alma Ar.
  15. bohemio

bohemio Guest

I would like to mix this as well.. Mixerman said you could do as many songs as you wanted as long as you were finished with your real #1 choice song. I did "UFO" and it is complete, so how do I get the files for this song?

I can download from anywhere... are they available for download? who can help me get a CD or something. I can also help with CD duplications...

Thanks a lot
  16. bohemio

bohemio Guest

I want to mix this song... Here is my address for the pointmen, I will help burning CDR's as well if needed...

Manuel Jimenez
    Interlink 1181, 7801 N.W. 37th St.
    Miami, Florida 33166-6559

17. zap

zap Guest

For the record: I received my CD with this songs track on it - thanks. I've been super busy with the mixing of (check it out, it was a mess :) ) lately so I haven't started with it yet.

Might not have time to actually start for a while either.... but it will be fun :)