1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Looking for recording engineer...Southern California area...

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge' started by recordjunkee, Aug 22, 2004.

1. recordjunkee

recordjunkee Guest

I am a producer/music director living in the Palm Springs, CA area. I am desperately in need of a recording engineer who is looking to go into association with someone such as myself.

I am frequently in Los Angeles, however due to the fact that I am based out of the Palm Springs area, I would like to find someone a little closer if at all possible.

Please contact me with any questions or contacts you may have. -Chris
  2. maintiger

maintiger Distinguished Member

Dec 3, 2003
    Whittier, California, USA
    Home Page:
    Hey Chris, what are you looking for? someone with a commercial studio, a home studio or someone to engineer for you at a third party studio? It is not quite clear as to what you are looking for. I'm in Whittier and do have a home studio and used to have a commercial studio and I do work free lance with a limited number of clients- ?
  3. Johnjm22

Johnjm22 Guest

I'm located in Southern CA and do freelance work aswell. What are your needs exactly? What kind of music do you do?
  4. recordjunkee

recordjunkee Guest

Hi John. Thanks for the reply. I just signed up for this website yesterday and am not a full access member yet, so I am not able to write private messages.

Please email me directly at the link in my profile and I will be happy to give you more details into my situation. I have also read some of your other posts and see that we have similar interests.

I most definitely would like to talk with you further and look forward to hearing from you. -Chris