Looking For Saxophone/Trumpet/Violin Player

Discussion in 'Brass' started by RenegadeMaster, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Basically I am in a band, but lately indulge in abit of home recording to broaden my ideas, atm I have a little piece recorded, with some simple piano chords, and me playing guitar, there are spaces in between the guitar playing and I would like these if possible to be filled by a saxophone, if not a trumpet would be fine or even a violin would be interesting, if you are up for this little project, just reply, and I will upload the Ableton file or if need be an Audacity file, and then send the finished piece back to me, the piece is in Bb Natural Minor, so I would like the player to play in the Bb Natural Minor scale, just a nice little slow almost sad piece :) Anyone up for that?

2. jg49

jg49 Well-Known Member

Let me guess you joined today and your a slightly impatient type and you thought by posting it in three different areas it would bring a faster response. Welcome but please don't double or worse yet triple post. There are many online services that do what you are looking for here is one
    http://www.sessionplayers.com/musicians.html

• AT5047

The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed