Mail me your Romp...

Discussion in 'Mastering' started by brad, Apr 23, 2002.

1. brad

brad Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guests

Dang! We are too busy! Will get on it soon!

3. OTRjkl

OTRjkl Guest

Brad -

Just dropped mine in the mail this morning (USPS Priority). You should get it by Friday.

4. audiowkstation

audiowkstation Active Member

Hi Brad!

finally back on line. If you get me a master copy..I can send copies out to all the other folks who signed up before my divorce and fiasco.

I still have a listing of them and be happy to do it now that things finally have settled down. I owe them that much. It may hold up the project 2 to 3 weeks for returns...but the folks would appreciate it I am sure.

Bill

5. brad

brad Guest

6. audiowkstation

cool..I will do it when I get back in tonight (stepping out for a gig right now)

Bill

7. Teacher

Teacher Guest

glad to see u back bill thought u took the money and ran :p

8. audiowkstation

I ran alright...but not away....

9. OTRjkl

OTRjkl Guest

Brad -

Just checking in on the ROMP.....you should be getting mine by now.

10. brad

brad Guest

11. Ronny Morris

Ronny Morris Guest

I thought that everyone that was on the original fiasco, was represented on this one. Thanks to Brad.

Bill, I don't see why we have to wait any longer, I vote that you send the money that you are holding that is mine, to Ardent for their material's investment. The original deadline will be 8 months old, May 4. Now you are proposing that we wait on you once more and would appreciate it. Either refund the participants money that you have been holding or send it to Ardent, that's what I propose and what I would appreciate.