1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Malcom Hill Associates

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by eddieT, Aug 3, 2005.

1. eddieT

eddieT Guest

Does anyone have any info on Hill audio. I need a power supply for their 24/4/2 board

2. moonbaby

moonbaby Mmmmmm Well-Known Member

Welcome, EddieT!!I used to have a Hill Multimix several years ago. Loved the layout, loved the sound, its headroom gave my Series600 a run for its' money. But then the P/S crashed. In the States, there was no support back then (92 or so). Also no internet to surf. If you can't find Mr. Hill through Google, maybe someone here knows a qualified tech in your part of the world who can muddle through if the documentation isn't available anymore...Let us know where you reside! Don't give up just yet...that was a pretty nice board... :)

3. eddieT

eddieT Guest

hillboard

thanks to moonbaby on the hill board info.I'm located in SE Ga and I have the old power supply and wiring diagram looking fo someone to repair this hill power supply

4. moonbaby

Great! You're right up the road from me! I'll make some calls today and get you in touch with someone between Hotlanta and Borlando...

5. moonbaby

I spoke with a local audio repair service here in Jacksonville. TCM Electronics (904)389-9952. Rick there said that P/S are no problem. I have never personally used him, but his reputation is pretty good with stuff like that. He does keep very busy there.
    There is also a company in Atlanta called CTG, and I have used them when I lived up there several years ago. But I have no info on them anymore, and the ph# that 411 gave me was not THAT CTG.
    I would think that practically ANY electronics shop (TV,etc) could handle that type of repair, since you have the documentation for servicing it. Also, if you are in the Brunswick/St.Simons Island area, check with the local music retailers. There's a dude who used to advertise repairs and custom-built tube amps there.. Good Luck!