1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Masterpieces on Digi 001 - let's hear yours!

Discussion in 'Recording' started by ednaroma, Nov 4, 2001.

1. ednaroma

ednaroma Guest

The subject line says it all - post a URL to where music you created on a Digi rig can be heard.

I have a couple of VERY modest songs at http://www.mp3.com/thirdstoreystory to start off, but would really like to hear others.

Bring on the URLS!

Dave

2. ednaroma

ednaroma Guest

C'mon, don't be shy :)

Would love to hear some of your stuff.

Dave

3. Opus2000

Opus2000 Well-Known Member

I just installed a Digi001 on the G4 at the community center where I do tech work and some enginnering so when the kids start making some songs I'll start posting them up on the web for y'all to hear...mind you these kids are all rappers but they got some serious talent amongst them...until then...
    Opus

4. ednaroma

ednaroma Guest

excellent, opus, look forward to it!

5. ednaroma

ednaroma Guest

anyone else? cmon down!

:)

6. dkrausz

dkrausz Guest

7. crazy_guitar

crazy_guitar Member

Check this 4 songs I recorded on the 001, http://www.modernamusement.net/html/music.htm and here is another link for my latest recording http:// <--that's a really good recording :)
    Joz
    PS: I play guitar on the band

8. Bob Mould

Bob Mould Member

crazy_guitar! good songs...how was the guitars recorded??

9. crazy_guitar

crazy_guitar Member

hey Bob, the guitars on the first link were recorded with a 57, thats it, and on the second link (its not avalable anymore, hope you got it) it was recorded straight into protools with no amp!!! the I used SansAmp, I got pretty amazing results, but its more fun to use a 57, I'll upload the second link again soon

10. ednaroma

ednaroma Guest

hi crazyguitar, i listened to the songs also - liked looking glass - you are one rocker :cool:

11. 372cat

372cat Guest

Here's a couple of things from my website to check out. Go to www.proguitartracks.com>Listening Station and listen to Rockin' Gtrs, WJBN and the Today Show piece. You're welcome to listen to anything you like, but these three in particular are pieces that I wrote and recorded using Reason, Discrete Drums, guitars and Digi 001. I make no false claims about being a great mixer! When I'm overdubbing for people, I send them the tracks, they mix it. When working on a project that someone has asked me to write for, I'll record it all and do a rough mix as in the
    case of the three pieces I mention above. But I ALWAYS send it on down the line to a REAL engineer for mixing, I just don't have copies of those final mixes. Most everything else on the site is final mixes of stuff that I've just played on.
    Enjoy!

Jerry

12. 372cat

372cat Guest

Sorry, but the way this site processed my typing, it rendered my URL inaccessable. Try www.proguitartracks.com, then go to the Listening Station to check out the tracks mentioned above!

13. 372cat

372cat Guest

How bizzarre! Never seen anything like this...OK, try http://www.proguitartracks.com

14. Ang1970

Ang1970 Well-Known Member

Hehe... David, wanna give 372 a hand with the url function?

15. 372cat

372cat Guest

Any and all help welcome! So much to learn, so little time...

16. ednaroma

ednaroma Guest

Ok, here goes:

1. When you want to put in a web link, click on URL button in Instant UBB Code section of the message composition window.

2. It will first ask you for the actual URL, then for what you want to call the link.

3. Hit OK and voila it will appear in the message.

Hope that helps

David

Wherever webpage

17. ednaroma

ednaroma Guest

Ok, here goes:

1. When you want to put in a web link, click on URL button in Instant UBB Code section of the message composition window.

2. It will first ask you for the actual URL, then for what you want to call the link.

3. Hit OK and voila it will appear in the message.
    An example should appear like this:

Wherever webpage

Hope that helps

David

18. jeronimo

jeronimo Guest

Hey crazy_guitar, can you tell us what else did you use on you chain to track drums, bass and vocals? By the way, I'll post my songs very soon! One more thing!!! Where to upload my songs? Geocities is giving me a hard time... anywere else?

19. basstard

basstard Guest

hey all, listened to everything. sounds great! check out my latest ditty... a bob marley cover.

Kinky Reggea

thanks in advance to everyone that gives it a listen....

20. Krou

Krou Active Member

cinematic/ambient/trip-hop/sci-fi/film noir

http://www.mp3.com/krou