1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Maybe I am blind, but why my poll was deleted?

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Alécio Costa - Brazil, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Alécio Costa - Brazil

Alécio Costa - Brazil Well-Known Member

Ysterday I started a poll about sampling frquency and now I just can not see it anymore. A few folks seems to have voted. So, what is up?

2. Ethan Winer

Ethan Winer Active Member

Alécio,

I voted yesterday and I still see it. Maybe you are going blind. You know what causes that, right? :eek:

--Ethan

3. Alécio Costa - Brazil

No, I really dunno. what is the point ethan?
    It does not appear here, maybe because i already voted.

4. Doublehelix

Doublehelix Well-Known Member

I don't see it either, as far as being blind... hehe... "taking matters in my own hands..." :)

5. Alécio Costa - Brazil

Kurt directed me to it
    Maybe a few folks are not seing it
    Maybe we need to eat more carrots -lol
    Has anyone seen a rabb :s: it wearing glases?

6. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

'ere it is mate... you whanker hee heee hee :D
    (Dead Link Removed)

7. Ethan Winer

Ethan Winer Active Member

Alécio and DH,

> It does not appear here, maybe because i already voted. <

Voting shouldn't matter because I voted too and I still see it. What might be going on is a bug in RO's BBS software that fails to refresh pages correctly. Sometimes I arrive here, see a new thread but read something else, and when I come back that new thread is not showing.

Assuming you use Internet Explorer, hit F5 once or twice and you'll probably see more threads listed. I've gotten into the habit of hitting F5 often when I visit here, just because of this bug.

--Ethan

8. Alécio Costa - Brazil

cool tip - folks have not realized this bug because polls are not frequent on here

9. Kurt Foster

I don't know what the problem is.. I see it here. It is right below this thread. Go to Forum Home page, click into Micing, Tracking, Mixing, Editing, and it is the 3rd or 4th thread down.. Kurt
    (Dead Link Removed)

10. Alécio Costa - Brazil

Yes, folowing your address I can find it.
    More carrots please

11. Kurt Foster

Waldo says that if you seem to lose a topic while on the BB if you hit the refresh button, it will come back up.. Kurt

12. Doublehelix

Doublehelix Well-Known Member

OK...now it is there! Weird!!! It was not there just an hour ago!

13. Kurt Foster

Waldo mentioned that there was a technical problem with one of his providers..and it would take a day or two to address.. meanwhile just use the refresh feature or follow Ethans's suggestion.. that should help.. Kurt

14. falkon2

falkon2 Well-Known Member

RO is getting frisky and playing hide-and-seek with us people in the faint hopes that it can convince us that one too many hours at the console has driven us slightly around the corner!