1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

ME!!!

Discussion in 'Computers / Software' started by Opus2000, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Opus2000

Opus2000 Well-Known Member

Hey guys
    Sorry I haven't been around at all it's just that life has been a bit hectic and I'm trying to get organized on my move to a new place. I'm moving in with my fiance in a week or so plus work has me staying late building products and doing lots o soldering work! Fun fun fun fun fun. My eyes are cross eyed from soldering little IC chips all day long! I feel I'm getting wall eye disease from it!
    Anyways, I'm sure there will be plenty o people to help out as always. I will be back as soon as I can but until then...be good to one another and keep those ANUS machines a rocking!
    Peace out :D

2. Blutone

Blutone Guest

I've also been busy with relocating this week. My wife, the three little ones and I moved back to Murfreesboro(about 30 minutes east of Nashville). We're still unpacking, lol. That, teamed with...
    - My eldest son's B-day on the 8th(he lives in W.Va. with his mother. 18hour drive,round trip)
    - St. Valentine's day(which also marked the 5th wedding anniversary to my current wifey)
    - And a sinus/chest cold that makes zombies realize what good fortune they have.

Needless to say, I can sympathize with you, Opus. Good luck with the transition.

3. Michael Scott

Michael Scott Active Member

Hey Blutone, watch out for that sinus/chest cold. Mine turned into ammonia and I was off work 11 days and slowly recovered over the last 2 weeks. Of course running yourself into the ground doesn't help.... :c: "And then there was Maude"

4. llornkcor

llornkcor Active Member

Fiance??

uggggh. I need a new life...
    :c:

5. Kemble

Kemble Guest

Did you just say your bacterial/viral infection turned into AMMONIA??!!!
    I think I just peed myself. Which, by the way, contains ammonia by products. So if you peed out your sickness, it could indeed turn into ammonia.

Ammonia (NH 3 )— A chemical compound consisting of
    four atoms: one of nitrogen and three of hydrogen.

PNEUmonia.

:D Jeff Z :p:

6. SonOfSmawg

SonOfSmawg Well-Known Member

Hurry back, Gary. You're sorely missed around here!

7. Tommy P.

Tommy P. Well-Known Member

Moving in with The Fiance. :roll: Good grief, Charlie Brown. LOL. Well you had to get a life eventually, Mr Geek. :c:

8. Opus2000

Thanks for the support guys. I'll be back as soon as I can! I need to get in to the new place...get cable internet as soon as possible..get Direct TV as soon as possible(after Cable Internet of course!!!) then set everything up! Oh joy oh joy!
    Been working so hard lately I don't knwo what a life is!!! Let's just say I have truly earned my soldering wings lately! Minute IC soldering and tiny tiny little resistor and capacitor stuff...my eyes are indeed hurting. Coming home and sitting in front og the computer has not been my ideal thing to do but for you guys I will! Awww...such love huh?! Hee hee :D
    Anyhue, fiance just arriving so I must go get some din din with her!
    Cheers all
    Opus :p

9. jaybird240z

jaybird240z Guest

Hey Opus,

Have you seen those magifying glasses with built in light on a spring loaded arm that clamp on your workbench? My eyes began to ache just reading your story.

Cheers,
    Jay

10. Michael Scott

Michael Scott Active Member

"Did you just say your bacterial/viral infection turned into AMMONIA??!!!"
    :D

:p:

11. Opus2000

YAY!!!! I'm here in my new place...just got my internet up and running and ready to "RO"ck and "RO"ll again!! :D

12. Tommy P.

Tommy P. Well-Known Member

He Lives!
    Whew!( TP wipes the sweat from his forehead) :D I'm going back upstairs to the Guitar forums where things are peaceful (read:less technical)!

13. Blutone

Blutone Guest

Good to have ya back Gary. Did the move go as smoothly as planned?

14. SonOfSmawg

OMG Great to have you back!

So ... how's the iguana taking to the new crib?

15. Opus2000

Yup, alive and well...still breathing indeed!
    SOS....dragon was not mine! Wish he was as he is really cool! Oh well. One of these days I'll get one of my own. Right now I need to adjust to this new place! It's a really nice two bedroom house duplex. We have the front part and it even has a fence with a lawn in front too! :D
    Move went well, we just finished pretty much doing everything today.
    We get Direct TV installed on Tuesday so that will be the final touch!
    Cheers
    Opus

16. SonOfSmawg

Gary, looking in the Computing Forum and seeing your name as the last poster on most of the newest threads is awesome. I just want to say, again, that it's great to have you back and that you were sorely missed. Welcome back, Brother!

:c: :w:

17. Opus2000

Aw...shucks bro! You're making me blush! lmao
    :p
    It's good to be back I tell ya.
    Getting into the swing of things will be a bit hard but I'll be there again soon enough!
    Cheers :c:
    Opus