1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

audio Metal Mix with 5150 Reamps, help me get to the next level

Discussion in 'Fix This MIX!' started by Guitarfreak, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Guitarfreak

Guitarfreak Well-Known Member

Trying to improve my mix presentation and separation. What should I do differently or improve upon?

For the internet streamers:
    CarneAsada Tone A 1.2 by Frozen Sun Audio on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

For the mp3 downloaders:
    DCI GLOBAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

2. Guitarfreak

New Mix:

Stream:
    CarneAsada Tone B 1.4 by Frozen Sun Audio on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

File:
    DCI GLOBAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

3. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Guest

I thought you did a great job with it. As perfect and precise sounding as I've heard. And the vocal was particularly intriguing as I never heard it? So you've got a great noise to signal ratio going on the vocal line. Though other than that, it sounded freaking spectacular! Extra separation? For that you need a lawyer. And she'll want half of your recording rig. So don't change anything! Don't screw it up with improvements. It's absolutely 100% commercially viable. What I want to listen to yours instead of some Metallica? No I wouldn't. Because it has no vocals and I like vocals. It's a good music bed. I could see it in a feature length spy movie police chase with guys doing all sorts of phony computer-generated karate jumps and tumbles. And other than that, I find it has no other intrinsic value? But that's only me. It's certainly well done. Even though I like my mixes a little more red and bloody?

Is it that time of month again?
    Mx. Remy Ann David

4. Guitarfreak

Pleasure Remy, thanks for listening.