1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Mic Cables

Discussion in 'Accessories / Connections' started by jcnichols, Feb 25, 2008.

1. jcnichols

jcnichols Guest

so sugestions on cables looking for some studio based cables that won't short out in a few days money isnt really that much of a problem i just dont wanna spend 50 bucks for a 25' cable

2. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Well-Known Member

Just look up Jeremy Cucco. Right here on Recording.org. No need to go anyplace else for quality cables. At an affordable cost for folks like me who has lost business. His cables are so good, he managed to snatch a client away from us. Although, I don't think it had anything to do with his cables? I think he has some kind of financial arrangement with the conductor he used to blow for free??

Higher-priced first call girl along with associated loss of income.
    Ms. Remy Ann David

3. BobRogers

BobRogers Well-Known Member

I'll second the recommendation of Jeremy Cucco. I got a bunch in my studio a couple of months ago. Great quality, great price. And I'd definitely suggest that you check out some of Remy's old posts so you understand her sense of humor. And watch out if you take away her clients.

4. BRH

BRH Active Member

So....this is why I don't have any work.

5. BobRogers

BobRogers Well-Known Member

In Pasadena? You'd better buy knee pads.

6. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Well-Known Member

DOH!

Please don't take anything I say seriously except when I'm making serious fun because that's when I'm being seriously serious, which I try not to be, seriously speaking of course. However, I insofar as cannot be held responsible for convoluted voice-recognition maladies. Hmmmm.....It got that right! So, maybe I'm full of nonsense? Full of something obviously?

What was the question?
    Ms. Remy Ann David

7. BRH

BRH Active Member

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=100297187

8. jcnichols

jcnichols Guest

i'll take the Jeremy Cucco advice thats for the advice