1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

midi patching

Discussion in 'Recording' started by daloonstar55555, Feb 3, 2006.

1. well i got some beats playing in general midi but obviously i want something more nasty than gm.

i have fruit loops and have also downloaded a soundfont player but how do i get them to work in cubase le.

i would like to create beats on the cubase drum map and hear hits from floops etc i do not want to create in fruity loops and import into cubase if this at all possible.

i have had a look at trying to patch into cubase le but this is all a bit new to me (so would prob need a step to step guide for this)
    thanks in advance
  2. David French

David French Distinguished Member

Jun 19, 2002
    You could use MIDI Yoke.

Also, I thought FLoops could run as a plugin nowadays?
  3. well thats what im trying to sort out i dont know how to open up floops in cubase.
    when i click on midi output of the channel im working on i have the option of floops1-16, microsoft midi mapper or micro soft wavetable. the only time i hear anything is when it is set to midi mapper???
    Help i dont know what im doing???
  4. saemskin

saemskin Active Member

Nov 6, 2005
    There is a step by step help file on how to rewire FLS, just hit F1... I have no use for it, but when they first implemented it, I re-wired Reason Adapted into FLS with no problem rather quickly.