1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Millennia Media dual-channel HV-32P, Portable Series Preamps.

HV-32P, Portable Series Preamps

1. Press

Press Staff

Press submitted a new resource:

Millennia Media dual-channel HV-32P, Portable Series Preamps. - HV-32P, Portable Series Preamps

Read more about this resource...

pcrecord likes this.
  2. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Distinguished Member

@audiokid

Would this be what you would consider to be the perfect "alternate" companion for those of us who have upper-level transformer or tube based preamps?

There's no doubt that Millennia has rightfully earned their place as one of the best transparent pre's out there to date... so, because I already have a nice transformer-based pre amp with "character' ( ADK AP-1), would this be the best thing for me to add to grab the opposite end of that character spectrum, by adding the option of ultra- transparency?

The reason I am asking you, is because I know you really dig Millennia pre's, but also, because I find this to be a very affordable option. I'm going to be adding a transparent pre to my chain in the next few months, and I've been looking at choices.
    Up til reading this press release, I thought Millennia was out of my price range - but this model is do-able for me.

How do you think this compares to other similarly priced super-transparent preamps like the Grace, or RME?