1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

More Me Headphones comments.......

Discussion in 'Monitoring / Headphones' started by therecordingart, Jan 13, 2005.

1. therecordingart

therecordingart Well-Known Member

Just in case you are considering some cheap headphones for tracking:

I ordered 2 pair of More Me headphones on Monday....got them today....awesome...really fast turn around time! They sound like poop, lack isolation, but are loud as hell and I don't mind a pissed off guitar player throwing these instead of my Sennheiser headphones.

Overall I think these things are too sweet of a deal to pass up, and the turn around to get them pays for itself.

I know Kurt already reviewed these, but I just had to add how happy I am with the company just by how fast they were with sending em out.

Art

2. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

and .... if you fry a driver, Harvey will send you a new one for the cost of shipping .... hard to beat..

3. therecordingart

therecordingart Well-Known Member

I was blown away, Kurt! I emailed Harvey at midnight right after I purchased the headphones. I went to sleep, woke up early the next morning and there was an email from him answering the questions I had for him.

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I don't think I've ever had this type of customer service in person....let alone on the internet!

4. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

Yep! Harvey is a good egg ...

5. hargerst

hargerst Distinguished Member

Thank you, I think. :roll:

I thought they have fairly decent isolation.