1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

MOTU Mach5 for Windows

Discussion in 'Recording' started by BigTrey, May 9, 2005.

1. BigTrey

BigTrey Active Member

Mar 22, 2005
    Grandville, Michigan
    Home Page:
    I am thinking about getting Mach5 for Windows as part of my studio for sampling purposes. Does any one have any suggestions on this product or a similar product that has the same capabilities? Any advice or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
  2. maintiger

maintiger Distinguished Member

Dec 3, 2003
    Whittier, California, USA
    Home Page:
    I have mach Five for the mac and its great. It good sounding and it let me convert all my libraries to the format. I supposed it would be just as good for windows.
  3. dotokuji

dotokuji Guest

for what it's worth, I also run Mach 5 on a MAC, great so far - you can convert file formats easily, which is key. i never use their FX - just my preference. and their instrument sounds, well, i don't really use those either. but easy to load midi, 16 channels, etc.
  4. vividsonics

vividsonics Guest

Sorry if this is a thread hijack, but...

I'm thinking of buying Mach 5 for my mac (I use DP4.5 and Reason). I currently have over a dozen CDROMs of samples. I was hoping Mach 5 would have some sort of librarian function to assist with organizing the presets and raw samples. Does Mach 5 come with any sort of library utilities?