1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Moving On

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Doc@BeefyTreats.com, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Hey Everybody,
    I have decided to move along, to resign my post as Moderator here in the Digital Audio Forum. It has been plenty fun but I ready for new things. David French is doing a great job and I am completely confident in his abilities. I will still be hanging around the boards, so don't get too misty-eyed.
    And that, as they say, is that,
    Signed, David Herbert

2. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

Bye' David. Thanks for all you brought to RO. I do hope to see you around so we'll be seein' ya' ...

3. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Feb 2002 David, you are an RO pioneer with Respected Past Moderator below your name. Thanks for helping and being who your are. You worded things so well.

I will see you in Van sometime.

Cheers!

4. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Feb 2002 David, you are an RO pioneer with Respected Past Moderator below your name. Thanks for helping and being who your are. You worded things so well.

I will see you in Van sometime.

Cheers!

5. For the benefit of those who might not know it, Chris and Kurt have been the backbone of this place. Three cheers for them, for their hard work and committment. David