1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

music business schools??

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge' started by Elle2004, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Elle2004

Elle2004 Guest

I'm not sure if this is the right place for my inquiry, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway. Can anyone on this board offer me advice on any schools that have good Master's programs concentrating on the music business? I'm a classically trained flutist, but after finishing my Bachelors in flute performance, I have become a little disillusioned with the classical music world. I've always been a fan of ALL types of music, particularly rock and pop, and I'm looking for a way to become more involved in that segment of music making. I have great ears and 90% of the time I'd rather be listening to Radiohead than to Mozart. So far I'm looking at NYU and Carnegie Mellon, but I'm looking for schools that arent that exclusive and expensive. Thanks in advance to anyone that has info.

2. mastering?

well, i know of some schools. heres some links. you can go to the websites, and maybe even contact them for pricing and mastering information, i hope this helps..