1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

My colorful new keyboard!! Learning shortcuts made easy!

Discussion in 'Recording' started by roguescout, Aug 6, 2005.

1. roguescout

roguescout Guest

(Not a spam! Just a user experience and recommendation.)

After running out of options (no Pro Tools keyboard for PC and the Digidesign store usually out of sticker stock) I found this link on "The DUC" and decided to give it a shot.

Hell, $15 isn't much to lose if it turns out to be crap.

Well, they aren't crap. They are actually VERY COOL! They showed up as promised and I now have a pseudo-Pro Tools keyboard with color-coded shortcuts. And its a cordless, so I can just grab the USB receiver, throw it in my bag and plug it in at remote sessions.

So if you are still learning your shortcuts (like me), have a PC or don't want to pay hundreds for that Apple/PT keyboard, or just want to spend 2 hours sticking these things on... order up a set. I highly recommend it!

And they make them for several different editing applications. I think I may need to go out and buy keyboards for Photoshop and Premiere! HA!
  2. roguescout

roguescout Guest

HA! Of course!

As soon as I finsh this post and go back to the forum homepage I notice the AD for this company finally rotating around! SHEESH!

HA! Well... I guess they just got a free additional commercial from me!

Good stuff.