My first look at Magix Independence sampler

Discussion in 'Synths / Samplers & VSTi' started by pcrecord, Jan 29, 2019.

1. pcrecord

pcrecord Quality recording seeker ! Distinguished Member

Home Page:
    I'm not using samples and vsti very often since my studio is oriented at recording real instruments but with some solo artist, I sometime have to dig into my arsenal.
    So this is my first look at Magix Independence Sampler

Let me know what you think.. I may do a second video with deeper exploration of the options ;)

kmetal likes this.
  2. kmetal

kmetal Kyle P. Gushue Distinguished Member

Home Page:
    I watched this yesterday. Video was well done as usual. I think its cool how everything is contained in one gui, with several instruments and effects in one window. Even if Independence isnt the end all in sonics, i can see where it can be good for writing, where you have quick access to all sorts of sounds and effects.

3. pcrecord

pcrecord Quality recording seeker ! Distinguished Member

Home Page:
    Thanks K,
    I didn't know the product at all before doing this video and I will do a deeper exploration in a week or two.
    I need to learn more about loading our own sample into it and how to manipulate them.
    I'm not using samples very often so it's a bit of a challenge, learning it and showing it on youtube. But the product seems very powerfull ;)

kmetal likes this.
  4. audiokid

audiokid Chris Staff

Home Page:
    Perfect introduction to Independence. Well done as always, Marco!

pcrecord likes this.