1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

nady 1150

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by drzox, Nov 26, 2004.

1. drzox

drzox Guest

I just need some oppinion about this mic,mayybe an A/B with rode NTk1 or ntk2 because I have oportuniti to bay it for 350 euro(about 450$).

Thanks in advance

2. NorthwindNS

NorthwindNS Guest

Hey! Whats up!?

I have a NADY TCM 1050 microphone, and let me tell you, it is freaking awesome. I really like the sound quality of it - so I imagine the 1150 must be even better. Their tube condensers, and they sound awesome.

The only problem I have is that the 1050 is TOO POWERFUL. I need to build an isolation booth becuase it picks up EVERYTHING! :D

--- NICK

3. drzox

drzox Guest

Same thing is with 1150.It pick up the noise "from the street."
    Is it good or bad thing from one mic?

4. NorthwindNS

NorthwindNS Guest

Im not an expert on mics, but I would say it's a good thing. The mic is meant for a studio/isolation, ect.... I find it works well-as long as everyone is quite in the house! :D

5. Johnjm22

Johnjm22 Guest

Although I do find that alot of cheap condensor mics these days do sound decent. I must say that Nady makes the absolute worst audio gear I've ever seen. They are a step below Behringer. Do yourself a favor and get a Rode, Audio Technica, Akg, or Shure. These companies offer a wide range of LD condensor mics at very good prices.

Just my opinion.