Name Suggestions

Discussion in 'Location Recording' started by stealthy, Sep 21, 2009.

1. stealthy

stealthy Guest

Not sure if this is the spot for this but here goes....

Since I am finally trying to legitimize my business (of hosting events, dj, live sound, etc) I think its probably time to come up with a good name to go by.

Lets hear some suggestions, as I am always bad about coming up with names! I'm thinking something possibly ending with Entertainment or Sound...but what do you think

2. hueseph

hueseph Well-Known Member

What's wrong with Stealth Sound or Stealthy Sound?

3. Link555

Link555 Well-Known Member

lol- I was going to say stealth sound too. Sounds good to me...but then I can't even spell...

4. stealthy

stealthy Guest

I've been going by Stealthy Entertainment....but a little unsure of it. Stealth Sound is better though I think. I dont know though, stealth is defined as low key, which i dont know about being a good name for such business? My user name is a name i've used many times on car forums, as I am into "stealthy" cars

5. dvdhawk

dvdhawk Well-Known Member

Stealth Sound has a nice ring to it.

Believe me, if I owned a bar/club, I'd be very happy if the band's production could come in and set up and do their job with a ninja's stealth level.
    The audience should be engrossed in the show, and you should be all but invisible. If the soundman is doing a good job, he will usually go unnoticed. (I didn't say unappreciated).

6. stealthy

stealthy Guest

Convincing point Dave

7. rockstardave

rockstardave Active Member

"stealthy super meganice hella sound"

8. Codemonkey

Codemonkey Well-Known Member

So if I ever start a business, I'm screwed? Everyone will see me jumping around in the corner making angry noises.

Stealthy Sound seems reasonable; I can't think of anything against it. But obviously you HAVE to always wear all-black unless you're doing a gig in the middle of a desert.

9. stealthy

stealthy Guest

Perhaps Stealth or Stealthy Sound it is....still open to more suggestions though

10. hueseph

hueseph Well-Known Member

Stealth Audio Reinforcement

"Why not complicate things?" I always say.

11. rockstardave

rockstardave Active Member

Stealth Audio

12. stealthy

stealthy Guest

Ok for discussion purpose....The reason I like "entertainment" is because I do a variety of things (not sure if i posted that originally). I not only run sound, but I DJ, host events, sometimes karaoke, etc....