1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

audio Nervine

Discussion in 'Fix This MIX!' started by DP75, Feb 14, 2014.

1. DP75

DP75 Active Member

2. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Distinguished Member

what is it you are looking for here? A mix critique? Performance?

Most of the people here swim in more organic waters - tracks that are actually performed, instruments that are mic'd, etc. as opposed to midi sequenced material.

That's not to say you can't post midi/synth compositions; although it would be helpful if you told us why you were posting it.

3. DP75

DP75 Active Member

Hi DonnyThompson, I would like to get the most out of any production. That's why I am seeking any kind of critique, coming from sound-wise people.
    What do you guys think about this production? Any weakness, deficiency, glitch, bug? Anything.

Thank you! ;)
    DP75

4. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Distinguished Member

It's not really my thing, as I mentioned in my previous post, most people here are more into the organic end of recording... tracks that involve real instruments, microphones, etc.

As far as what you posted - and to be honest I didn't listen to the whole piece - it sounds about on par with most of the other music bed synth-driven stuff that I've heard out there.

You might have a market for production music bed placement somewhere.

5. DP75

DP75 Active Member

Thank you anyway DonnyThompson!

;)

DP75