1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

New Dedicated Server

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge' started by audiokid, Mar 11, 2014.

1. audiokid

audiokid Staff

If you are seeing this thread, you are on the new dedicated server located in LA USA. We are back home and completely upgraded.

I left one post back on the vhost by
    TBPlayer responding to me about tapatalk. Pretty slick migration concidering this time. I'm looking forward to hearing how the speed is on your end and some rest finally. Any bug reports, we have a thread already started in this forum.

Cheers!

2. thewonders

thewonders Active Member

Working fine here on Safari.

3. audiokid

audiokid Staff

cool,

I need to know if the site seems faster or slower to members now? We have a choice to keep this server or move back to the one a few days ago.

If the difference in minute, I may not spend the extra for this one. I have 5 days to decide,

then, its like this for the long haul . :)

4. thewonders

thewonders Active Member

I was browsing different sub-forums this morning and the site is very snappy, although I can't really compare it to the previous server which also seemed very fast.

I guess it's up to what the difference is in cost for you.

5. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Well, after testing both servers, the one in the USA had goofy mail issues which most likely would effect notifications and more. We're back on the UK server tonight. Staying here for the long haul. Its a done deal.