1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

New mixer product for DAWs from Speck

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Clueless, Nov 24, 2003.

1. Clueless

Clueless Guest

There were a few threads this summer about line mixers. I just saw LiLo on the Speck Electronics site: a line mixer in a desk format. It's interesting in that it's really the most stripped-down line mixer you can imagine (no EQ), but in a desk format. Just thought I'd pass this along...
  2. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

Jul 2, 2002
    77 Sunset Lane.
    Wow! That is very cool. I am sure it is excellent. I had a chance to check out Vince's stuff this last year when he sent a pair of MicPre 5.0's and ASC eq's to me for review. I was very impressed with both the build and sound quality. Speck's stuff has a look, feel and sound much like SSL. I was very sad to have to send those pieces back, as I am with all the good stuff I get to use. It would be nice if I got to keep it all ... :D ... but I guess I should just be content with having the chance to try all this great gear out and run it through the paces.. (this falls under the heading of, Don't look a gift horse in the mouth).