NF Audio - Handwired Audio Gadgets

Discussion in 'Press Release Forum' started by nicko, Aug 13, 2010.

1. nicko

nicko Active Member

Hi Everyone, fantastic community you've got here!

My Name is Nick, I'm the owner, manager, solder jockey and all round administrator of NF Audio. NF Audio is a small business I set up less than a year ago that manufactures a range of small, well-priced audio solutions.

It all began because I was building stuff for myself that I couldn't find on the market at a reasonable price. I quickly realized that others might benefit from some of this gear too, and haven't looked back since. Fast forward six months and I've got 4 main products on the market. I have customers in Australia, the US, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Denmark and Greece. The positive reaction to my products has been fantastic. The time has come to spread the word a little further though, which is what brings me here :)

NF AUDIO PRODUCTS
    Shop | NF Audio

1. RA10 - Passive Re-Amplifying Device $114.99AU ($102.60US) FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!
    Re-amp type box featuring level control and adjustable output impedance.
    Shop RA10 - Passive Re-Amp Device FREE SHIPPING | NF Audio

2. DI10 - Passive DI Box $114.99AU ($102.60US) FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!
    Passive direct inject featuring phase reversal and through connector
    Shop DI10 - Passive Direct Inject Unit FREE SHIPPING | NF Audio

3. RD15 - Passive DI box and Re-amp $239.99AU ($214.20US) FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!
    RD15 and RA10 in one enclosure featuring tone controls
    Shop RD15 Deluxe Re-amp Device and DI Box FREE SHIPPING | NF Audio

4. MI10 - 2 channel passive line mixer $114.99AU ($102.60US) FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
    Combine two line level signals, like outputs from preamps to save inputs. Features level control and phase switch.
    Shop MI10 - 2 Channel Passive Mixer | NF Audio

5. Finally, I do custom builds, so if you've got something in mind, let's talk :)

If you're in to any DIY electronics, please have a browse through the DIY resources area of my site while you're there. I'm adding more useful DIY resources every day. I've tried to make my have some cool stuff on there, rather than just a place to sell stuff so check out the articles in my blog etc, hopefully they're useful to someone.

Any questions, you can email me at nick@nfaudio.com or just through the website.

Thanks for your time,

Nick Franklin
    NF Audio

PS. @ the mods: Iwas a bit confused about weather it's ok to post ads like this?? If it's not just remove it!

2. audiokid

audiokid Staff

You've been a member for a few years, looks like its helped you. We don't normally publish these but I'll let this post pass and wish you good fortune with a question or two.

I'm guessing you are making affordable products idea for project studios on a budget?

A member chimed in the other day asking about buying a $100 preamp. I wondered how much actual material would go into something at that price range after R&D, product design/ casing, solder and wall wort, shipping and handling, marketing plus percentage of profit?