1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

NS10's, do I have the originals?

Discussion in 'Monitoring / Headphones' started by nandoph8, Aug 13, 2007.

1. nandoph8

nandoph8 Active Member

Hi all, I've been looking at pictures of NS10's and the ones that I mostly see online are different than mine. If anyone knows about the difference, please help me. Look at the followong pictures:

I noticed that the writing on the front is different and the tweeter seems to have a "whit" rim on the inside. Also notice dthat the power ratings are slightly higher on the ones I've been seeing online. Again, any help on this would be great!

2. Doomith

Doomith Guest

Hey, does your camera have a macro mode (normally a picture of a flower) if so, choose that when taking close up photos (esp of text) and make sure you can read it in the view finder! :D
    About the ns-10's sorry I cant help.

3. nandoph8

nandoph8 Active Member

It is my phone camera, I know what macro is.

4. therecordingart

therecordingart Well-Known Member

Yes, that is the older version of the NS10.

5. nandoph8

nandoph8 Active Member

Any recommendations on an amp I should use?

6. therecordingart

therecordingart Well-Known Member

Bryston 2b would is the most common amp used with the NS10, but in a pinch an Alesis RA100 would be fine. I know it isn't really slutty, but why use a fantastic amp with not fantastic speakers?

7. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Well-Known Member

Don't know why you'd want to monitor on those awful sounding crispy things??

Crown DC 150