1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

NS10T's please help ASAP

Discussion in 'Monitoring / Headphones' started by fitb84, Feb 9, 2007.

1. fitb84

fitb84 Guest

What color should the drivers of an yamaha NS10t be, grey or white. Thanks Ryan

2. Not sure an NS10t exists.

A NS10M monitor has a white cone. That model was discontinued a couple of years ago. It the famous model that you see in many studios.
    There is a smaller replacement model which is active and called HS50M. it also has a white cone.

3. Mises

Mises Guest

I did a search for that last night but found surprisingly little info on a "t" model, other than used sale of old "NS10t" models which were going for around $10 on the used market.

The fact that I could find so few search results on it either means (a) they are really, really old (hence selling for $10 a piece) or (b) were simply mislabeled "t" instead of the actual model, whatever it is.

4. fitb84

fitb84 Guest

NS10t's

Well I know they exist, from what I've researched they are the home audio version of the lovalbe NS10m. I'm just trying to determine if the ones I might purchase have the original drivers. A good friend of mine says he's seen some in the A room at sound stage in nashville and they had white subs. He also thought that all original NS series monitors also had white subs. However I;ve found thats not true because NS35t's have apparently have grey subs. I'm just confused at this point, very little info and what info I am getting is conflicting. All this for crappy sounding speakers hehe.