1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Nuendo for the Mac

Discussion in 'Nuendo' started by capitancarajo, Dec 16, 2001.

1. Hi everybody, my PC, Mona card and whole backup audio thesis has been stolen and (aside of being very pissed off) I'm looking for a new portable setup such as iBook 600 + MOTU 828. I'm used to work with Nuendo VST + Halion. Is somebody using these on a Mac? How is it running? Problems?

Thanks

Capi

2. NYMo

NYMo Guest

Hi Capi,

I have just started using it(not in a laptop)...but I think there are some serious issues with crashing etc...I also left VST after 13 years for the same reason.

I luv Nuendo's features ...but stability is one of my prime concerns and sound(imho...Nuendo sounds better than VST)....oh well ...back to PT for now!

cheers,

N
    Y
    M
    o

3. greendestiny

greendestiny Guest

Better off going with pt le and an ibook
    low cost and it can get the job done without
    crashing.

4. Opus2000

Opus2000 Well-Known Member

it's a known issue that Nuendo for the mac right now is not working properly. Look at the Nuendo forums on their site...not many happy mac users!!
    On the PC side it's rock solid.
    How did your setup get stolen? That sucks man..sorry to hear such bad news..
    Peace
    Opus

5. willkane22

willkane22 Guest

Yeah, apparently there's a fix now for the crash on record bug on nuendo mac.