1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

OK...who has a lazy $60k US to throw my way???

Discussion in 'Vintage Analog Gear' started by Sean G, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Sean G

Sean G Well-Known Member

2. dvdhawk

dvdhawk Well-Known Member

You would think they could include the shipping charges (anywhere in the world) at that price.

3. Sean G

Sean G Well-Known Member

I think for that money, I would want to fly over to test it, pick up and have it on the seat next to me on the return trip back on the plane to make sure it arrived in one piece...

4. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Distinguished Member

Send me the money, Sean... It's in Nevada ( I think) so I'll go get it for you, and hold it and keep it safe at my place until you can get here to pick it up next year... I promise, I won't even use it ( all that much).

5. Sean G

Sean G Well-Known Member

How about this Donny...I fly over there, we hire a Cadillac convertible and take a road trip through the Nevada desert ala Fear & Loathing style to pick it up...

I don't know how much cash we'd have left once we got there though...

F & L.jpg

DonnyThompson likes this.
  6. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Distinguished Member

I'm in. We just need to make sure we have enough money set aside to bail ourselves out of jail a few times on the journey. It would be unrealistic and ambitious to think we could behave ourselves and not get into trouble at least one time.

Sean G likes this.