1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

OMG T00BZ!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by McCheese, Feb 8, 2006.

1. McCheese

McCheese Well-Known Member

Sorry, had to post this here, I thought it was so funny, and technically it's 'gear'.

tomshardware.com/2005/10/13/looking_good_with_the_latest_coolermaster_musketeer_iii/

In looking at the picture of the t00b, I can't recall the last time I saw the socket for my Fender's 12AX7's light up.

EDIT: here's the company product page coolermaster-usa.com/CoolerMaster/Products.aspx?pid=1130

2. David French

David French Well-Known Member

HAHAHA! Complete with LED t00b glow! Who was it that did that recently? ART?

Thanks cheesy.

3. McCheese

I must hang my head in shame. I want one. Just to have t00b goodness on my gaming rig. I wouldn't even actually use it.

And the culprit previously was Be*ringer.

4. Cucco

Cucco Distinguished Member

OMG - am I a whore??

I want one SO bad. I don't even care that it doesn't really do anything - I just want it!!

5. McCheese

t00b whore. :twisted:

I found 'em for only 50 bucks at zipzoomfly

6. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Well-Known Member

David, it was the Beringer that put 3 yellow LEDs behind the tube! If it looks good, it must sound good? Shouldn't it???

Glowingly yours
    Ms. Remy Ann David

7. David French

David French Well-Known Member

I might have known...

8. Massive Mastering

Massive Mastering Well-Known Member

I love it... FunkLogic style...

Reminds me of my bad-ass tube amplifier (actually a $9.99 AM/FM radio from Walgreen's)...

(Dead Link Removed)

9. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Well-Known Member

It's a beautiful thing and it looks like my hair curlers will be nice and warm when I'm ready to use them.

I want one too, because I'm beautiful
    Ms. Remy Ann David

10. McCheese

I want one of those too Massive. I bet you could easily pass that off as some ├╝ber mastering gear or something.

11. Reggie

Reggie Well-Known Member

Dang, the mastering guys always have the coolest stuff. :x

I might have to get one of those Coolermaster t00b thingies. Hope it fits next to my 5.25" EZ Bake Oven! :lol:
    Maybe Behri will come out with a cheap version soon.

12. Cucco

Cucco Distinguished Member

Holy Sh*t John!!!

That is the COOLEST radio I've ever seen!!!!

Do they still have that at Walgreens?

I'm gonna pick up two and place them side by side on top of my rack and tell folks that they're the most awesome line amplifiers in history and that I have a specially designed MATCHED pair of them.

Then I'll set it up so that I have Monitor patch 'A' and monitor patch 'B' playing the same exact source material but 'B' will be 1 dB louder. Then I'll say - "See what happens when I switch them in...." and then switch over to monitor patch 'B'.

Oh, I can just see the look of delight in my clients' eyes now!!!! They'll love it!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: