1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Opinions needed.....of course!

Discussion in 'Computing' started by Opus2000, Oct 26, 2001.

1. Opus2000

Opus2000 Well-Known Member

Hey All....I posted a couple of songs that I recorded and mixed on my system at home and wanted to know what people thought. Both songs are Rap oriented(just so you know ahead of time)
    I want to know what I am missing in the mix or the overall quality...They're 128Kb MP3 files..
    Here's the link

http://www.opusaudioprojects.net/Music.htm

The first song is Rock the Party recorded just the other night and the second song is Get High Tonight recorded sometime in the middle of August. Third Song added as well..You Are So Fine..recorded Aug 22
    Cant wait to hear feedback
    Peace
    Opus

2. Opus2000

Anyone? Beuler? I'd really like to hear some feedback if anyone has the time..much appreciated
    Opus

3. Ang1970

Ang1970 Well-Known Member

I love the space you got goin on in the mix... but on a street level, them beats gotta hit harder. Make them heads bob, son! Gnome sayne?

4. Deafen

Deafen Member

I'm with Ang1970 on this one, for Rock the Party, at least. I like the sounds a lot, but I miss the beat. MHO, of course.

5. Opus2000

Wait...what was that you said? Say it louder please? Oh wait..let me turn it down...oh...you want more kick and make the beat harder...
    Cool..thanks all..I'm on it! Anyone else?
    Opus