1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Philly/NJ mix room?

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge' started by slicraider, Nov 30, 2001.

1. slicraider

slicraider Guest

I need to find a good mix room with a vintage Neve or API that is automated. Any suggetstions?

2. Hunkpapa

Hunkpapa Guest

Try Tongue and Groove at (215)923-8163. Ask for Shelly Yakus. Tell him Ted Richardson sent you.

3. atlasproaudio

atlasproaudio Active Member

How about Big Blue Meenie in Jersey City? Amek 9098 (Rupert Neve Designed) with all the fixins ;) in the rack! The studio is Madonna's old place with BBM's personal updates & gear.

4. MadMoose

MadMoose Active Member

Well, Jersey City is a hell of a haul from the area in question. The Big Blue A room is pretty killer gear wise but I've heard from a few people that the level of service wasn't what they were expecting at that price range. I haven't worked there so take my comments for what they are. Third party from another studio owner in NJ. <g> Granted I'm in a different league but I've heard it from a few people. If he wants to travel to northern NJ/NY I can think of a few places that would be great.