1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Phono Plug

Discussion in 'Audio Terms' started by audiokid, Jun 7, 2010.

  1. audiokid

    audiokid Staff

    A type of connector originally used by RCA to connect their turntables to amplifiers. The name has stuck, and these kinds of connectors, found on consumer and semi-professional equipment are today still referred to as RCA phono connectors.

Share This Page