1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

pitch altering pluging for sonar

Discussion in 'Sonar' started by macombaland, Jan 12, 2006.

1. macombaland

macombaland Guest

I need something comparable to Pitch in time. Im using sonar 4. The plugin needs to have pitch control independent of tempo. if anyone knows of a good one let me know. Thanks.

2. David French

David French Well-Known Member

Hello my fello Sebatron gladiator!

Melodyne is my favorite for this. Check out the demo on the melodyne webpage. I'd give you a link, but I know just how fast you can find it yourself! :D

So, what did ol' Seb give you guys as consolation prizes?

3. macombaland

macombaland Guest

i got a mug, some stickers, a beautiful 3rd place certificate(which is on the refrigerator) and an amplifier tube. oh yea and a greeting card.

how is your pre amp treating you?

4. macombaland

macombaland Guest

does the pitch change sound choppy at all?

5. David French

David French Well-Known Member

Meoldyne sounds very nice considering what it has to do. Check out the demos on the site. Better yet, download the demo and try it out.

Needless to say, the pre is great! 8)

6. jonyoung

jonyoung Well-Known Member

Have you messed around with the time/pitch stretch plugin that comes with Sonar? It's in the Cakewalk category of the plugin list. I don't do a ton of vocal tuning, but it's worked fine for me. The most extreme correction I did was tuning a minor 3rd to a major 3rd with no artifacts at all. Sure, it's not as fast or convenient to use as Melodyne or Autotune, but it works and it's already there.