1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Poll: GTR plug-ins (VST, RTAS, TDM)

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Alécio Costa - Brazil, Mar 14, 2008.

?

Which is your favorite GTR Plug-in or which is the one you use most of the time:

1. (1) Eleven - Digidesign

100.0%
  2. (2) Amp Farm - Line 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. (3)Amplitube by IK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. (4) Gtr Rig by Native

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. (5) GTR by Waves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Alécio Costa - Brazil

Alécio Costa - Brazil Well-Known Member

Which is your favorite GTR Plug-in or which is the one you use most of the time:

2. Alécio Costa - Brazil

Come on, folks
    Let us participate!

3. cfaalm

cfaalm Active Member

The only one I have is Amplitube LE that came with the mBox2 ignition pack. Sounds pretty good to me. Dunno 'bout the others. Still want to try Native Guitar Rig.

4. Had a chance to fiddle around with all of them and I'd have to say that guitar rig kinda blew them all off in terms of what you can actually do with it. It's definitely on my "things to buy" list, hopefully it'll get off the list in a few weeks. Of course that's not saying the others are crap or anything, they're just not good enough for what I want out of a gtr plug, or maybe I just didn't hit their sweet spot :D

LE: hold that thought, I didn't try out Eleven ... to be honest I never heard of it 'til now :oops:

5. Alécio Costa - Brazil

Eleven is pretty good but it is not felxible as Guitar Rig. I would not buy Eleven to have half a dozen cool sounds.

6. Alécio Costa - Brazil

It has jus been released Studio Devil and Revalver III.