1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Pro Tools 7.4

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by TrevorL, Jan 6, 2008.

1. TrevorL

TrevorL Guest

I bought a delta 1010lt.
    I was hoping i could use my Firestudio project with it on pro tools 7.4.
    Any ideas?

2. cfaalm

cfaalm Active Member

Go to Digidesign and see for yourself. An EMU interface will not work with ProTools. Only Digidesign or qualified M-Audio interfaces.

3. Cucco

Cucco Distinguished Member

Uhh...Delta 1010LT is M-Audio, not E-mu.

As for using the Firestudio project with it...sorry, not a chance.

4. TVPostSound

TVPostSound Guest

Protools M-Powered would have to be used with M-Audio products, it's a version of Protools LE.

5. Halifaxsoundguy

Halifaxsoundguy Active Member

I asked this question in another post but, Can you use an mbox and a m-audio interface together to get more inputs?

6. hueseph

hueseph Well-Known Member

No can do. You can't even use two Mbox's together. Nor two Digi's. You could trade up to a Digi 003 though. It's still a steep buy in from the Mbox. You can't use standard ProTools LE with an M-audio product either.

7. Halifaxsoundguy

S T O O O O P I I I D :-?

8. Halifaxsoundguy

I was talking to the salesman at the local music store here and I guess there been a lot of people that bought a PT system to find out that it's not compatible with leopard. He also went on to say that DIGI is buying up a bunch of smaller plugin manufacturers. I guess Digi gonna become the new Wall-mart of the recording world.

9. hueseph

Gonna become? Where have you been? They've been monopolizing for a while now.

10. TrevorL

TrevorL Guest

could i run my firestudio in conjunction with my 1010lt and just have 8 extra slots?

i bet it could happen, friend at guitar center said it might.

if not ill be PISSSEDZ!

11. hueseph

Start screamin! Unless the 1010LT accepts or transmits ADAT lightpipe, you're hooped.

12. TrevorL

TrevorL Guest

ehh ill kill somebody